Our Mission Statement
“Ensuring Everyone Reaches Their Full Potential.”
Our Basic Aims are:
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To help all pupils acquire skills, concepts, knowledge and attitudes enabling them to develop as individuals and prepare them for life in modern Britain.
- To develop a respect for themselves and for others.
- To promote positive attitudes to developing a healthy life style.
- To make positive contributions to, and rational decisions about, the society in which we live.
- To help develop an understanding amongst parents of the academy’s work, its philosophy and processes of teaching and learning.
At the start of the academic year all children within the academy will receive free of charge the following items:
- A school uniform comprising of 1 blue/gold jumper and 1 blue/gold tie
- A school PE kit comprising of 1 pair of black shorts, 1 round neck white Tshirt, 1 blue hoodie and 1 PE bag
In addition all children entering Nursery will be given a school book bag and all children entering Key Stage 2 (Year 3) will be given a school rucksack.
File size: 2.8MB (PDF File)